1. Construction of a special primary boarding school for deaf children in Endulen. The total cost of this project amounts to 261.000 US$ or 247.860 Euros. The construction phase has been started; the teaching of the sign language will start for the first 10 children in January 2017. In September 2019 we have 98 children at the school, 57 of them boarding and 23 of these children have a hearing problem. The complete description can be downloaded as a pdf file
3. System of gathering and storage of rain water at the mission in Endulen. In order to assure fresh water supply for the above mentioned school we need to have fresh water at all times. The project consists of installing gutters on the roofs and lead the rain water into SIM-tanks for storage. The estimated cost for this project amounts to 10.500,- Euros
4. Installation of a solar energy system for the special school for the deaf children in Endulen. The estimated total cost is 12.800,- US$ or 12.190,- Euros. The installation of the solar energy system will follow the schedule of the construction of the special school for deaf children. The complete description can be downloaded as a pdf file
5. Sponsoring of children coming from poor families for school fees. On demand we can propose some children in need to be supported in terms of school fees, specially the deaf children, as their parents do not participate for school fees. The support can be nominative or global. The form to be filled can be downloaded as a pdf file
7. Water project at DOGODOGO, a MTC for street children in Bunju, Dar-es-Salaam. Project for rain water collection to be used by the most vulnerable children, including youths from the street at the Dogodogo Multi Training Centre in Bunju, Dar-es-Salaam. The complete description can be downloaded as a pdf file.
Project of solar energy for the SUMA secondary school in Engikaret, Arusha. The school is situated in a rural poor area with a Maasaï population. The electricity is often cut specially in the rain seasons. This makes it difficult for the students (Form 1 to 6) to study and pass their examinations.
The complete description can be downloaded as a pdf file.
This project has been completed